Integrity FT are currently recruiting for a business administration apprentice in the Bradford area.
• Online customer service dealing with emails and telephone enquiries.
• Managing daily customer orders and organising collections.
• Chasing up missing customer orders and arranging replacements where necessary.
• To manage incoming and out going post.
• Helping out the dispatch team at busy times.
• Adding new products on eBay, Amazon and other marketplaces.
• General cleaning in the office.
After completing the apprenticeship you will gain the following qualifications, and training in the following areas:
· Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
.Level 2 Functional Skills (Literacy, Numeracy and ICT)
• Strong administration and interpersonal skills
• Able to write to a high standard
• Good communication skills
• Computer literate
• An interest in fashion and the ability to use social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
• Ability to prioritise
• Ability to work towards deadlines/targets as part of personal performance
• Ability to work as part of a team
• To be able to work methodically and accurately without supervision
• Ability to take on responsibility and to use their own initiative
• Working week – 5 days per week from 9am – 5pm with 1 hour lunch. You will be required to work one weekend day per week, when required.